The Vision Spinner 2 has a lot of improvements from its prior generation. Vision not only combined all the best features of the ﬁrst generation batteries, but also created an entirely new & unique Vision Spinner 2 battery. It features a new upgraded and more stable PCB control head, a beautiful spin dial for adjusting voltage, a brand new and upgraded battery cell of 1600mah, that makes the Spinner II much more powerful and finally longer life span.
- Powerful and upgraded 1600mAh battery
- Upgraded & more stable PCB control head
- Comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage
- Longer life spans in comparison with the classic Spinner batteries
- Operating Volts (output): 3.3 to 4.8V
- All 510 threaded accessories
1. How to turn on/off the battery
- The battery is turned on or off simply by pressing the button ﬁve times within two seconds.
- When the battery is off, the button will flash three times to indicate that battery is activated.
- When the battery is on, the button ﬂashes three times in a pattern to indicate that the battery is off
2. How to set the voltage output
- The Vision Spinner II is capable of outputting voltages from 3.3v to 4.8v.
- The bottom dial indicates the position of the voltage output level.
- Rotate the bottom dial to align the red line with the bottom dial to get the desired voltage level.
- The red line on bottom spin can stay at any position along the scale from 3.3v to 4.8v in order to ﬁne tune your voltage outputs settings, despite the four locking position at 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v.
- Please be aware that the red line moves between 3.3v - 4.8v along the scale so don't push the red line on the bottom dial over the 3.3v clockwise and 4.8v counter clockwise, because it may damage the battery if pushed with excessive force.
3. Power indicator
- The Vision Spinner II can display three colors on the button to indicate the battery usage levels.
- If the button displays a White color when the battery is on, that indicates a remaining 60%-100% in battery power; Blue color indicates 30%-60% remaining battery power; Orange color indicates a remaining 0%-30% in battery power, meaning its time to charge your battery!
- If the button ﬂashes ﬁfteen times in a mixed pattern color, that means theres no power at all left in battery and it can no longer function without being properly charged again.